Underground Construction Company, Inc. is headquartered in Benicia, California and has provided quality gas, power, airport fueling and telecom construction services for over 80 years.
Since laying our first pipe in 1936, we have successfully completed thousands of government, commercial and private sector construction projects throughout the United States. Underground Construction Company, Inc. is one of the oldest and most respected contractors in the West. We continue to lead our industry in safety, quality, customer satisfaction and community service.
- I-048A Sierra Vista Station Launcher
- I-048C Elbow Digs
- I-048B Rengstorff Station Receiver
- Chino Hills 500kV Underground Electrical Transmission
- Cable Replacement Program - Electrical Distribution
- Mission to Juliette Transmission Line Project
- EWR (Newark International Airport) Aviation Fuel System Modification
- Hunter Army Airfield Fuel Island Upgrade
Safety & Training
Our goal is zero incidents and we are committed both personally and professionally to achieve this goal, year after year. Our safety record is second to none and it is the result of a sound safety program, continuous training, education, hard work and discipline. Our goal is that every worker goes home safely every night. Sounds simple doesn’t it? But it’s not! It takes a genuine commitment to employee education, strict adherence to safety policies exceeding regulatory requirements, and a culture that reinforces safety is job one!
WE ARE COMMITTED TO ZERO